All contents (including text, design, images, audio, and programs) contained in this website are protected by copyrights and other rights owned by D+M, the original author or other entities and are protected under applicable copyright laws. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, you are prohibited from using (including, without limitation, copying, modifying, transmitting, selling, distributing, uploading, and licensing) the contents of this website without permission.
If D+M has sent you email (email news, etc.), the copyright for the content thereof also belongs to D+M, so it may not be reused or reposted without permission.
The rights for each of the trademarks (including trade name, logos, and service marks) used on this website belong to D+M or a rights holder licensed to D+M. Unless permitted by trademark law or other law, their use, etc. without the consent of the respective rights holder(s) is strictly prohibited.
The following activities are strictly prohibited when using this website.
- Activities that infringe or may infringe the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of any third party or D+M and its affiliated companies
- Activities that causes or may cause damages or disadvantage to any third party or D+M and its affiliated companies
- Activities that offend or may offend public order and morals
- Criminal act and any conduct that leads to or may let to a criminal act
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling any third party or D+M and its affiliated companies
- Using this website for any commercial use
- Activities in which false declarations and notifications are made, such as registering the email addresses of others
- Uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted files that may damage operation of others' computers
- Any other conduct that violate or may violate laws, ordinances, or regulations
- Any other conduct that D+M deems inappropriate at its discretion
D+M makes no warranty as to the accuracy, usefulness, certainty or safety of the information and contents provided on this website. The site may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. D+M therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the site at any time without prior notice. D+M does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
D+M shall not be liable for any damage due to malfunction of software and hardware arising from the use of this website.
D+M may change and/or alter the contents of this website and URL, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through the website at any time without any prior notice. D+M shall not be liable for any damages arising out of any alteration or change of the contents or inability to use the website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
D+M MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. D+M EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. D+M DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. D+M DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless D+M , its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint ventures, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
If you register to become a D+M Direct member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
Availability of products and services
The products and services posted on this website are available only in the 50 United States and Puerto Rico.
D+M does not accept ideas, memos, concepts, or other proposals (referred to collectively as "Proposals") from customers regarding new products, designs, advertisements, marketing and any other matters on this website. If a proposal is received from a customer notwithstanding this, all proposals will be construed as having been made with the customer's agreement to the following:
- D+M has no obligation to treat the Proposal as confidential
- D+M has no obligation to consider, evaluate or adopt the Proposals
- D+M is free to use any proposals received, and the customer will not exercise any copyright or other rights thereon
- Even if D+M adopts any idea that is identical or similar in whole or in part to the Proposal, D+M shall not be liable for compensation whatsoever to any person who submits the Proposals
Protection of Privacy
Linked to Third Party Sites
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction